BiG DEAL : Community Benefits
BiG DEAL is a consumer-driven platform where each engagement focuses on bringing a fantastic deal and a fair chance of winning to its community members. The platform also provides various other opportunities to its community members.
$BiG Tokens Stakers are incentivized to stake their $BiG Tokens in return for a yearly yield of more $BiG Tokens.
- Holders can enjoy up to 30% APR with or without a locking period.
- Stakers can generate additional revenue by means of our staking program.
Staking discourages token sales, thereby helping maintain the price of $BiG Tokens. The BiG DEAL staking program has modes for earning $BiG Token interest rewards:
- Mode 1 | Staking with a lock-in/vesting period
- Mode 2 | Freehold staking period with zero vesting
The vesting schedule is the plan/frequency via which the accumulated interest is paid. The interest accrual is calculated daily. The APR is anything between 4% and 30%.
In Mode 1:
- APR would be higher than in Mode 2 because there is a minimum lock-in period for the $BiG Tokens.
- The interest is calculated and accrued to the account daily. The transfer of the interest to the staker’s personal wallet happens at their behest but with a cool-off period of seven days.
- Regarding Mode 1 with a lock-in period, the staker will have to stake their $BiG Tokens for a minimum of 180 days, which might change as per market forces.
- The earned interest is revoked if the $BiG Tokens are unstaked before this vesting period expires.
In Mode 2:
- There is zero vesting period.
- The staker is free to unstake at any time.
- However, there is a cool-off period of seven days.
Governance tokens are cryptocurrencies that-
- Represent voting power on a blockchain project.
- Recently, they have been integrated into decentralized projects to distribute powers and rights to community members to remain decentralized.
- Essentially, truly decentralized projects are owned indirectly by the network and have a fiduciary duty back to them.
Governance in the BiG DEAL project is in two ways:
- Group A | Comprising members staking more than 5 million $BiG Tokens
- Group B | Stakeholders holding between 2 million and 5 million $BiG Tokens.
- BiG DEAL’s top management team will convene regular contact or virtual meetings with the Group A members.
- These meetings would be restricted to members of Group A.
- Both Group A and Group B members will have voting rights on the future developments and plans for the BiG Deal platform.
- The entire process will be implemented on the blockchain.
- The number of votes per stakeholder or participant is proportional to their $BiG Token stake.
- Each $BiG Token represents one vote in the decision-making process of the $BiG DEAL platform governance.
- The more $BiG Tokens members hold in their wallets, the greater their voting power and influence on proposals and decisions.
* The quantity of $BiG Tokens staked will be calculated based on the minimum number of days the Tokens are held. A member in Group A or B must hold the expected number of $BiG Tokens for at least 250 days in the last 365 days, from any given day. If not, their membership will downgrade from Group A to Group B to non-members.
STAKER LOYALTY REVENUE SHARING
- Up to 1% of the $BiG Tokens that return to the BiG DEAL platform from the conversion of $BiG Tokens to PLAYs will be shared amongst the stakers.
- This distribution will happen once weekly and only to those stakers who are part of Group A or B.
- Staker sharing renders the heavy stakers partners in revenue sharing, rewarding them for their loyalty to BiG DEAL.
FOLLOW US ON :
🔸Website : https://thebig.deals
🔸Twitter : https://twitter.com/thebigdeal_play
🔸Telegram : https://t.me/thebigdealchat
🔸Contract : https://contract.thebig.deals/
🔸Medium : https://thebigdeal.medium.com
🔸Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thebigdeal_official/
🔸Email : firstname.lastname@example.org